Hemp Care Winter Special (Body Shop and Aveeno)

4:10:00 AM

HiyA Lovelies,


Lately, all I had been seeing around me were hemp creams. In the past some years the fad of hemp creams had increased a lot in the market. I myself did use some but was unaware of the benefits I am getting from from them.

Facts Worth knowing: Hemp seed oil has been used as a cosmetic product for approximately 3,000 years. Many off-the-shelf lotions rely on hemp seed oil as a key ingredient. Hemp seeds feature a high concentration of many skin-friendly vitamins and beneficial fatty acids which encourage:

  1. healthy skin-tissue growth
  2. stimulates collagen
  3. increases skin elasticity
  4. gives an even tone to the skin
  5. a skin brightener
  6. encourages firmer skin
  7. help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and abrasions
  8. Reduces ease flaking, acne and inflammation
Too good to be true isn't it? So now that we know its benefits lets see my favorite hemp creams of all time.
  • The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector (Rs. 425/- for 100ml)
  • Aveeno Hemp Day Moisturizing Lotion (£5.69 for 200ml) available on www.junglee.com
The Body Shop- Hemp Hand Protector

Claims- Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector helps soften and protect hands. It is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. Relieves very dry skin. Restores moisture and suppleness.
Results: One of the best hand creams I used without a doubt. I believe them when they say it is one of their best sellers. The texture is of a thick cream base. It has a very strong hemp oil smell to it but it doesn't matter until and unless it does the job. I have applied it mostly at night before sleeping and by morning my hands felt really well nourished and hydrated. I have very dry hands and this tends to work just wonders on it. A very good cream by The Body Shop. It will work well for even normal skin people during winter. A must try this Winter.

The Body Shop- Hemp Hand Protector
Aveeno- Hemp Day Moisturizing Lotion

Claims: Improves the health of your dry skin in just 1 day. Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients, it helps prevent and protect dry skin for a full 24 hours. This lotion leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking and is gentle enough for everyday use. It’s also fragrance free.
Results: The claim that this moisturizing lotion makes is so true I really did see the difference by the next morning when I woke up literally in a day. It possesses a faint hemp oil  smell which diminishes after a few minutes. Being an hemp oil based lotion it tends to make my skin pretty oily. It maybe oily but definitely not at all greasy. The lotion gets absorbed by the skin pretty quick but since I usually have dry skin, so I am not sure if this lotion generally works the same on normal skin.  There is oatmeal  present in it that helps reduce the itchiness caused due to dry skin. It makes your skin smooth and soft. I have seen a vast difference in my skin this winter as I din't miss this product even a single day. Another amazing fact is that it is non-comedogenic, which doesn't block pores. Don't you love it, that you get the benefits of oatmeal and hemp oil and your pores do not get blocked too. However, I would not recommend it for normal skin during summer.


Aveeno- Hemp Day Moisturizing Lotion
Both the moisturizing lotion and the hand cream could be called as a boon for dry skin. I surely am awestruck by both of them. Let me know what you feel about it? 
Hope you liked this blog post and if you have some suggestions please leave it in the comments section below and I will definitely try and work on it. Much Love xx.


Keep Loving and Loving Life.





Follow
follow us in feedly

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I have ignored hemp creams, but they sound great :) Need to take a whiff during the next TBS trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good and so nourishing even if you do not like the smell do buy a tube atleast... Happy winter

      Delete
  2. I really appreciate such blogs. It gives you a really good knowledge about the topic.
    If you want to buy authentic Aveeno products in UK check out Hairglo - Haircare shop in UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) gently deliver CBDs, our unique custom compound formula was developed by multiple award-winning scientists who perfected the ideal balance of cannabinoids to promote wellness. Buy Edibles Australia at genuine cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to reading your blog posts. They are not only informative but also engaging. Kudos on another great piece! Also read our Blog Post - CANAMINE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your writing has a way of making complex things easy to understand. Thanks for breaking things down and making it accessible to everyone! Also view our Product - Hemp Kumkumadi Face Oil – 10 ml

    ReplyDelete

Latest Tweets