Fab Bag January 2015 - Beauty UnMasked

10:13:00 PM

HiyA Lovelies,


A great way to start the year would be by opening a package sent especially for you on 1st January 2015. Apparently some of the FabBag members experienced this joy as their January 2015 FabBag was delivered to them on the 1st Jan. Even if I dint get the bag then nonetheless, I was super excited when I did receive it mid of January. The bag I received was a pretty metallic pink. The best way I could describe the bag was its "Bold yet Feminine.. Metallic yet Pink."







For my friends who aren't aware of Fab Bag, its a monthly subscription bag that charges a fee of Rs. 600/- per month along with some add on discounts and gifts on purchase of the 3 months, 6 months and 12 months subscription. This bag contains 3 deluxe sized product samples and sometimes even full size products. In my experience I have always received at least 4 products with one of them being a full sized product.

I have always adored the innovative themes FabBag have in store for us. This time the theme was Beauty UnMasked. Going with the theme they even sent us a smart burlesque mask. I got a sizzling hot red mask which I really liked. Excluding this they sent 4 other products cause they have a tendency to pamper us. The product selection as always was unique and they did not repeat any products or their type. Let us have a peek at the products we received this month:

  • Bioderma Sensibio H2O makeup removing Michelle solution (Rs.860/- for 250ml )
  • Sea Soul Dead Sea facial mud mask (Rs. 995/- for 50ml)
  • Splurge Daily Moisturizer with Sun protection (Rs. 420/- for 100ml)
  • Laqa and Co. Fat Lip Pencil - Jammy Bastard (Rs. 800/- for 3ml)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O makeup removing Micellaire solution





Bioderma is a french company that provides dermatologically tested products. The Sensibio H2O by Bioderma is a multifunctional product that works as a cleanser as well as a makeup remover. Being a cleanser that is suitable for sensitive skin it is of a very mild nature. It does not leave your skin feeling sticky and is very gentle on the skin. To test it I applied a waterproof mascara and it kept a cotton pad soaked with Sensibio H2O on it. The solution did not irritate my eyes at all while removing the makeup and got it all off in no time. Loved the formula since it did not even involve me sacrificing some of my lashes. I am not a huge fan of the packaging but the product is quite good in itself so I wouldn't mind.


Sea Soul Dead Sea facial mud mask





SeaSoul is one of those few brands I have grown to trust in a short span of time. I have liked nearly every product that I have tried so far though it be the CC cream or their manicure kit. I did not have my doubts about this product. I must say this product provided me pure satisfaction as it did fulfill all its claims. The fine ash grey paste spreads easily over the face. After you use it my skin felt cleansed, hydrated making me feel more active indeed. I had heard the rave go on about mud masks for quiet a long time and I finally got to try one. Best part is that it possesses many essential dead sea minerals, Moroccan argan and plant stem cells

Splurge Daily Moisturizer with Sun protection





Splurge has the most interesting tagline known as SOS- Save Our Skin, now that is truly witty. The splurge daily moisturizer provides UVA and UVB sun protection. It even has the goodness of Almond oil, Shea butter, olive oil, grape seed oil, saffron extract, wheat germ and many more. It has a light texture that gets immediately absorbed so you do not have to wait till it does dry off to continue your chores. It is non-greasy and suitable for all skin types. It can easily make your skin feel comfortable for at least 8-10 hours without reapplication. It has a faint pleasant scent of Almond oil mixed with Shea butter. It is even Paraben free so Cheers to that.


Laqa and Co. Fat Lip Pencil - Jammy Bastard






The fat pencil would be the icing of this cake. The fat Lip pencils are available in 4 exciting shades Doppelganger, Jammy Bastard, Palate Cleanser, Siren Song. I usually do not like experimenting much with colors but am glad this time I got a corallish pink color that I did not possess earlier. I know this for a fact that I would not have selected this on my own and so was delighted that FabBag really gave me the push I needed. I was quiet skeptic about it before but after application I really am in love with it. The lip pencil glides on quite smoothly and after a while it settles into a matte lip color. The lasting power of this would be 5 hours and is slightly transferable onto glasses. I was so pleased with these that before I could know it I had placed an order for another one in the shade Palate Cleanser. However, I am happy that I got to sample a well known brand that I had heard about but couldn't test earlier.





The FabPost was really fun to read this month. They had a little game that explained what flavor lipgloss are you depending on your personality. I was the cherry flavor one and it was an apt description of me. They shared some of the new year resolutions of the FabBag members. Along with some very heavy discounts on brands they even shared a natural beauty regime that we could follow.

Overall verdict: I got to try a mud mask explaining what all the hue was about so that would be of my check list. I finally tried a coral shade lip product and I loved it. The moisturizer and the cleanser were very gentle and effective at the same time. The pretty metallic pink bag and the burlesque mask stole my heart. Very pleased with the entire bag



Hope you liked this blog post. Do let me know which were your favorite products in the January 2015 FabBag in the comments section below. Much Love xx


Keep Loving and Loving Life.


Follow
follow us in feedly

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. That mask and lip crayon looks pretty good!! :) Overall a decent bag i would say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got the palate cleanser in my bag! love it! The mud mask is great. loving it too! Nice post :)

    http://serendipitouslyurs.blogspot.in/2015/02/Maybelline-Colossal-liner.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx hun... I loved the palate cleanser wen i saw it and so ordered one for myself... :)

      Delete
  3. Loving the mud mask and lip pencil :D

    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm loving this jan bag myself..this lipcolor is pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have got same products in jan fab bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats really great to know... hope u loved ur bag too!!

      Delete
  6. I like the lip color the most...It is very soft and subtle..

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.in

    ReplyDelete

Latest Tweets