MSM Select Box July 2015 - Monsoon Magic

10:48:00 PM

HiyA Lovelies,



I have been hearing a lot about this new beauty and fashion box in town called as MSM box. So I decided to give this baby a try and boy I surely wasn't disappointed. MSM stands for My Style Mile and has one of the most cutest tagline stating 'A Lot in a Little'.
For my friends who aren't aware of MSM Box, its has two types of monthly subscription boxes for women MSM Select box and MSM Express box. There is a charge of Rs. 495/- per month for the MSM Express box and a charge of Rs. 995/- per month for the MSM Select Box. Excluding this they have lately introducted a MSM Diva Box that consists of only makeup products for all the makeup lovers, it retails at Rs. 1995/-. There is a grooming and fashion subscription box even for men called MSM Bulldawg which retails at Rs. 1595/-. Each month they have a unique theme and the boxes are curated as per the theme. This month's theme is Monsoon Magic
So now that we have got well acquainted with MSM moving on let's check the contents of this months Select Box.



MSM Select Box - July 2015



The contents of the July MSM Select box are: 

  1. Soap and Glory - Flake away (Full size: Rs. 470/-) 
  2. Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Hair Cleanser (Full size: Rs. 195/- for 50ml) 
  3. Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Hair Conditioner (Full size: Rs. 225/- for 50ml)
  4. Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Gel Soapfree Cleanser (Full size: Rs. 1100/- for 200ml) 
  5. Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Mask (Full size: 1200/- for 50ml) 
  6. Eau Thermale Avène TriAcnéal Skincare (Full size: Rs. 1350/- for 30ml)
  7. Roots Morocovita Argan Oil (Full size: Rs. 995/- for 40ml and Rs. 2000/- for 120ml)
  8. Catrice Kohl Kajal - 160 I have a Green! (Full size: Rs.300/-)
  9. Baali Earrings (Price: Rs. 295/-) 

Soap and Glory - Flake away


Soap and Glory - Flake away (Received: 50ml)

There was a sneak peek of the Soap and Glory products being introduced in the Select box so this encouraged my decision of purchasing the box this month. I got the Flake away Body Polish in the box and was happy as I have heard a lot about their body scrubs. Soap and Glory have some really fun and quirky names for their products. This lovely tub of scrub has some really awesomesauce ingredients like Sea Salt, Sugar, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Peach Seed Powder. Love the fruity summer scent.



Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Hair Cleanser and Conditioner


Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Hair Cleanser (Travel Size)

Kama products have always suited me in the past and I am up for trying new products when it comes to this brand. The Sanobar hair cleanser consists of essential oils of Cypress and Orange. This combination of essential oil makes the cleanser really rich and makes it smell divine at the same time. The cleanser makes my hair soft and doesn't strip my scalp of necessary oils while cleaning it. Overall this is a lovely mild cleanser. 


Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Hair Conditioner (Travel Size)

Just as the Cleanser the Conditioner too consists of pure essential oils of Cypress and Orange. The conditioner perfectly compliments the cleanser and is mild in nature as well. The product didn't weigh my hair down. As well as I did give me smooth frizz free hair at the end of the day. As expected Kama yet again made me fall in love with them. 


Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Mask, Cleanance Gel and TriAcnéal


Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Gel Soapfree Cleanser (Received: 25ml) 

This 3 Step routine consists of a 25ml Cleanance Gel Soapfree Cleanser, 10ml Cleanance Mask and 5ml TriAcnéal SkincareUnlike most of the soapfree cleansers I have come across the cleanance soapfree cleanser lathers really well. It is a mild cleanser which cleans and refreshes me but doesn't strip my face making it a delightful morning cleanser. 



Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Mask (Received: 10ml)

Just like the soapfree cleanser the cleanance mask is a mild face scrub. It has fine scrub granules in it which are not at all harsh on the face. This makes the skin feel squeaky clean and a bit of moisturiser is required after using this product. The scent of the product is also very light and mild and not at all bothersome. 


Eau Thermale Avène TriAcnéal Skincare (Received: 5ml)

Let this tiny sample not fool you. Though the sample maybe tiny but it can easily last you up to a week as you only require a pea size of this product. I have used this product a couple of times and now am totally loving it. This product is ideal when used as a part of your night routine. I followed all 3 steps and when I woke up in the morning my skin was smooth and refreshed with no bumps that were developed due to constant weather change. I might end up buying the full size product afterall. 


Roots Morocovita Argan Oil



Roots Morocovita Argan Oil (Received: 5ml)

Argan oil has been around in the hair care market much longer than I can recall now. To get samples of Argan oils of various companies just helps me understand which one suits me the best. Unlike the other ones I have used, this is a post shower use oil. As instructed I did use it after shower and it got soaked right into my tresses and nourished them. I noticed that my hair was less frizzy than it usually is everyday. Since you apply this as a serum after shower the 5ml sample would easily last me upto atleast 10 uses which sounds like a fair amount to judge it completely. However, till now this feels like an absolutely lovely product for people like me who find it difficult to manage frizzy hair.

Catrice Kohl Kajal - 160 I have a Green!


Catrice Kohl Kajal - 160 I have a Green! (Full size)

I have used black eye kohls for a while now and this lush teal color is really very refreshing. Simply loving the color and the texture at the moment. I fancy the look this beautiful teal color gives to my eyes as it really brightens them. Love the texture of this kohl as it is simply glides on the waterline smoothly without any irritation. Catrice has some really beautiful range of colored kohls kajals, look forward to trying them all. 



Baali Earrings 


Baali Earrings

While choosing the subscription we had an option of selecting the color of our earrings as per our choice. There were 3 options of colors available green, blue and red and I choose blue. I really like the liberty that they had extended us as now I got a pair of earring that I would love to wear rather than something that was imposed on me. As per me these earrings would look the prettiest when teamed up with ethnic wear. What do you think?


Also I did receive a 30% discount coupon for Abiza Couture and a beautiful card from a NGO known as Aseema which works towards fulfilling the right to education of every child.  

Overall Verdict: Looking at the range of goodies I received in this month's box all I can say is that they stand true to their claim of providing a Lot of product for the Little amount they charged me. Loved all the products, specially got lovestruck by the Soap and Glory Body polish and Catrice Kohl Kajal. 


Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Drop in a line in the comments section and let me know what do you think of the MSM box? 




Keep Loving and Living Life.



Follow
follow us in feedly

You Might Also Like

59 comments

  1. That's a lot of great items.
    Love it especially the soap and glory :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a coincidence my favorite is the soap and glory one as well :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous goodies. The eyeliner look pretty.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products. The eyeliner shade is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx .. well it is one of the prettiest eye liners I have :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing contents....Nice Box, looking fwd to your reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried this box few months back, but was not impressed so didn't continued with the subscription but this month's box seems nice. Good to see they have added some lovely products, am a fan of soap and glory flake away and Avene cleanance mask :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products line up was really good this month... I was impressed with the Soap and Glory products and the Avene products are a delight as well :)

      Delete
  6. For the price it is definitely a good buy.. well reviewed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Natasha .. It truly is value for money :)

      Delete
  7. Loved the kohl and the avene goodies! Really impressed with contents of the bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great goodies and such a great deal too.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...you got so much great stuff.....

    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. definitely worth the box :) great products.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I know that was exactly how I felt about it :)

      Delete
  12. I just wanted to follow you ... but unfortunately bloglovin doesn't work ...
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx for trying hun :) ... you can follow me through my google+ ID on https://plus.google.com/117640422380307287666/posts
      or through bloglovin on https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chic-peachy-pink-14107217
      or check out my instagram twitter and facebook accounts :)

      Delete
  13. Wow.. look at those products.. really amazing stuff you got! The earrings are pretty
    http://dendiva.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the navy color of the earring :)

      Delete
  14. So much great stuff! It seems much better than the Fab Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both are equally good.. cause if you compare we have to even consider that we are paying nearly double for this box .. :)

      Delete
  15. You have got some excellent products..Kama Ayurveda is in my wishlist,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply love Kama products.. they work like magic on me :)

      Delete
  16. Not bad, this is a really nice box!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope i get these in my box too...fingers crossed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great contents. And yes the earrings would look great with ethnic as well as western outfit!! The contents are great really specially the Avene products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avene is an all time amazing brand.. am always excited to try new products from their collection :)

      Delete
  19. This surely looks like a great box....Lovely Contents :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi rajshree! Glad I got to read about select box, because mostly people subscribe for the express one. You have got some really nice products, I envy you for that green catrice eye pencil and soap and glory product :P
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I ordered the Select Box as the box was totally worth it.. I absolutely love the eye pencil and scrub :)

      Delete
  21. amazing post :)
    http://majaanchevska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow so many products! Those earrings are really pretty you can wear them with any outfit.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post my dear, really nice products :D The eyeliner is so pretty!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the way this eyeliner highlights my eyes.. just soo pretty :)

      Delete
  24. The samples do look very generous in size. I am planning to subscribe to a few boxes just to experience all the good and not-so-easily available brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love experiencing new boxes.. It is like a gift from you to yourself :)

      Delete
  25. I brought the msm select box for June and liked it, the July box is also good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish would have got the June box too.. this box looks very promising to me :)

      Delete
  26. I am yet to try it, Looks good I must give it a try soon.

    Take care,
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing box.. Do book the August box soon if you want to try it :)

      Delete
  27. Drool worthy . I just booked one :D Wish I get some good products in August !
    www.elegant365.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you have booked it on the 30th so you would get the August box and not the July one :( sorry about that hun xx

      Delete
  28. This is a great box!! Where are you located

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a lot hun xx well am from Mumbai, India :)

      Delete
  29. Wow you got some super cool products :) defo checking this out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely do .. I have already taken a 3month subscription :)

      Delete

Latest Tweets